- nvme-cli Port of Linux nvme cli utility
- 1.8.1 sysutils =0 1.8.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: imp@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-14 14:27:53
- Last Update: 2021-09-30 21:23:30
- Commit Hash: 620968a
- License: GPLv2
- NVM-Express user space tooling for Linux.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/nvme-cli/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/nvme-cli
- pkg install nvme-cli
- PKGNAME: nvme-cli
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64
- TIMESTAMP = 1558388582
SHA256 (bsdimp-nvme-cli-1.8.1-c92d871_GH0.tar.gz) = 049f88cdcea50a00ade9427b082ac98327f689cd33c188a3b266244721fddaef
SIZE (bsdimp-nvme-cli-1.8.1-c92d871_GH0.tar.gz) = 414331
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|30 Sep 2021 21:23:30
cleanup: drop support for EOL FreeBSD 11.X
Search criteria used:
- adridg: devel/qca-legacy
- jbeich: _WITH_DPRINTF, _WITH_GETLINE, GNU bfd workarounds
- sunpoet: security/p5-*OpenSSL*
Reviewed by: doceng, kde, multimedia, perl, python, ruby, rust
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D32008
Test Plan: make index
|01 Sep 2021 11:46:24
Cleanup: for ports under s* categories, drop redundant GH_* knobs.
|11 May 2021 21:23:09
sysutils/nvme-cli: Add missing PLIST_FILES
Approved by: imp (maintainer)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|20 May 2019 22:03:09
Update to nvme-clie v1.8.1
This also fixes the connect build failures.
|02 Nov 2018 13:32:35
Remove compatibility code for FreeBSD < 11.2 from all ports.
Simplify some ports where DragonFlyBSD no longer needs to be special-cased.
Submitted by: rene
Reviewed by: bapt, jbeich
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17724
|14 Oct 2018 05:34:44
Add new port for Linux-nvme's nvme-cli program.
The nvme program allows sending of arbitrary commands to nvme devices.
Only the admin-passthru command is known to work, though others might.
Many linuxisms remain in this program that, though it compiles, will
likely not work on FreeBSD, preventing other commands from working.
Marked only for amd64 / FreeBSD 12/13 since it's only been tested
there and uses APIs that are unstable between the major releases.
Upstreamable patches welcome to fix any of this, and this port will
evolve as my patches get accepted upstream.
Number of commits found: 7