- paladin Simple process supervisor
- 2.0.1 sysutils =0 2.0.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2017-01-13 18:00:04
- Last Update: 2021-09-13 13:19:08
- Commit Hash: e0b5b2c
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- Simple process supervisor.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/paladin/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/paladin
- pkg install paladin
- PKGNAME: paladin
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1565646362
SHA256 (rwestlund-paladin-2.0.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 2dece7e7a78f014e16031b4bcd746a2ec9dfb1f7a6aa626373e1417ea548192a
SIZE (rwestlund-paladin-2.0.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 615627
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- If installing:
- To run paladin:
- Edit /usr/local/etc/paladin.conf
- Add paladin_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
- These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING
Affects: users of sysutils/paladin
Author: Ryan Westlund <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The way paladin parses its config file has changed, please
check the provided sample config.
Number of commits found: 9
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|13 Sep 2021 13:19:08
sysutils/paladin: Fix build on aarch64
Import the missing aarch64 bits.
Approved by: portmgr (build fix blanket)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|29 Sep 2019 22:34:31
Go ports: cleanup, finish transition to USES=go started with r505321 (cat.
- Remove custom build/install targets left in place after r505321
- Switch to the new GO_TARGET tuple syntax introduced in r512001
Reviewed by: tobik
Approved by: araujo (mentor), portmgr (adamw)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21744
|02 Sep 2019 21:12:21
sysutils/paladin: update to 2.0.1
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
|14 Aug 2019 12:16:13
Convert to UCL & cleanup pkg-message (categories s)
|02 Mar 2019 08:23:56
sysutils/paladin: update 1.1.1 -> 2.0.0
- An -f command line flag that allows specifying a config file
- A handle for the SIGINFO signal
- Args to the children are passed as an array (so that it's possible
to pass an argument with a space in it)
- Fixes of some major bugs causing paladin to not correctly track
the number of running children (so it wouldn't know when to exit),
or not wait for children to exit before exiting itself after
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: Randy Westlund <email@example.com>
|17 Apr 2017 15:23:59
- Update to 1.1.0
Submitted by: maintainer
|13 Jan 2017 17:59:54
New port: sysutils/paladin
Simple process supervisor.
Submitted by: Randy Westlund <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 9