- roct Radeon Open Compute Thunk Interface
- 1.9.1 sysutils =0 1.9.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: jmd@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-11-19 04:06:00
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- License: MIT
Radeon Open Compute Thunk Interface
The user-mode API interfaces used to interact with the ROCk driver.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For LIB depends:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/roct/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/roct
- pkg install roct
- PKGNAME: roct
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 powerpc64
- TIMESTAMP = 1542312742
SHA256 (iotamudelta-ROCT-Thunk-Interface-1.9.1-9d1fb76_GH0.tar.gz) = abe1c2a8375ce93fd840a64b9b5d66a79e112dd350be15c25b641dbf3b256ab7
SIZE (iotamudelta-ROCT-Thunk-Interface-1.9.1-9d1fb76_GH0.tar.gz) = 1932817
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libpci.so : devel/libpci
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake pkgconfig
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|21 Dec 2020 16:18:06
sysutils/roct: enable on powerpc64
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|19 Nov 2018 04:05:31
new ports: sysutils/rocr and sysutils/roct
roct is the ROC thunk interface and rocr is the ROCm platform runtime.
Together these form the userspace partners to the amdkfd compute driver.
Hence, in the current absence of a working amdkfd on FreeBSD, these ports do
not function yet. They are integrated to facilitate integration of amdkfd and
test it as part of the LinuxKPI-based DRM.
Note that these ports are for the time being based off my forks with FreeBSD
bringup bits, I'll work with the corresponding upstream teams to get patches
reviewed and integrated.
Limit these ports to amd64, as even our upstream does not support anything but
that for the time being.
Version numbers correspond to the overall ROCm release, currently 1.9.1.
Number of commits found: 4