- rsyslog6-dbi LibDBI output module for rsyslog
- 6.6.0_1 sysutils
=0 6.6.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
This port expired on: 2013-11-25
- Maintainer: brd@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2012-08-16 21:53:08
- Last Update: 2013-11-25 12:02:45
- SVN Revision: 334845
- License: not specified in port
- Rsyslog is an enhanced multi-threaded syslogd with a focus on
security and reliability.
Among others, it offers support for on-demand disk buffering,
reliable syslog over TCP, SSL, TLS and RELP, writing to databases
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and many more), email alerting, fully
configurable output formats (including high-precision timestamps),
the ability to filter on any part of the syslog message, on-the-wire
message compression, and the ability to convert text files to syslog.
It is a drop-in replacement for stock syslogd and able to work with
the same configuration file syntax. Its advanced features make it
suitable for enterprise-class, encryption protected syslog relay
chains while at the same time being very easy to setup for the
- SVNWeb : Homepage
There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: rsyslog6-libdbi
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Master port: sysutils/rsyslog6
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- rsyslog>=6.6.0 : sysutils/rsyslog6
- Library dependencies:
- dbi.1 : databases/libdbi
- ee : devel/libee
- estr : devel/libestr
- sysinfo : devel/libsysinfo
- libjson.so : devel/json-c
- uuid : misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2013-11-25
REASON: Has expired: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/rsyslog6|
|25 Nov 2013 12:02:45
Remove expired ports:
2013-11-24 net/ftelnetd: "Unfetchable due to parked MASTER_SITES"
2013-11-24 games/BillardGL: Unplayable, development ceased
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-pgsql: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-relp: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-gnutls: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-rfc3195: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-gssapi: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-snmp: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-mysql: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
2013-11-25 sysutils/rsyslog6-dbi: Use sysutils/rsyslog7
|20 Sep 2013 23:06:00
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|17 Sep 2013 16:58:28
only ryslog7 now has rsyslog-<version> package name.
Change all others to avoid confusion for binary package users
Approved by: brd
|16 Aug 2012 21:52:44
|brd (doc committer)
- Add rsyslog6*, the stable branch of rsyslog-6 at version 6.2.2
- Take maintainer
Approved by: pgollucci
Number of commits found: 4
10 vulnerabilities affecting 52 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new