- safecopy Safe copying of files and partition
- 1.7 sysutils =2 1.7Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2017-02-07 20:32:10
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: tmux, tcpdump, sysinfo, monit, coreutils
- License: GPLv2
- Safecopy is a data recovery tool which tries to extract as much data as
possible from a problematic (i.e. damaged sectors) source - like floppy drives,
hard disk partitions, CDs, tape devices etc, ... , where other tools like dd
would fail due to I/O errors.
Safecopy includes a low level IO layer to read CDROM disks in raw mode, and
issue device resets and other helpful low level operations on a number of other
The project also includes a device simulator which can be used to simulate bad
media for testing and benchmarking safecopy as well as other data rescue tools.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/safecopy/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/safecopy
- pkg install safecopy
- PKGNAME: safecopy
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1486492944
SHA256 (safecopy-1.7.tar.gz) = 42fbed5d4764020eb0f34d95e97a0e14e62d801c3ef80f89bd497d94d39cc4fd
SIZE (safecopy-1.7.tar.gz) = 398465
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites: