- snapraid File-level Backup/RAID program for disk arrays
- 11.6 sysutils =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2021-08-30 21:39:08
- Last Update: 2021-09-29 20:14:21
- Commit Hash: 2ab9123
- Also Listed In: archivers
- License: GPLv3
- SnapRAID is a backup program for disk arrays. It stores parity information of
your data and it recovers from up to six disk failures.
SnapRAID is mainly targeted for a home media center, where you have a lot of
big files that rarely change. Beside the ability to recover from disk failures,
the other features of SnapRAID are:
* You can use disk already filled with files, without the need to reformat them.
You will access them like now.
* All your data is hashed to ensure data integrity and to avoid silent
* If the failed disks are too many to allow a recovery, you lose the data only
on the failed disks. All the data in the other disks is safe.
* If you accidentally delete some files in a disk, you can recover them.
* The disks can have different sizes.
* You can add disks at any time.
* It doesn't lock-in your data. You can stop using SnapRAID at any time without
the need to reformat or move data.
* To access a file, only a single disk needs to spin, saving power and producing
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/snapraid/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/snapraid
- pkg install snapraid
- PKGNAME: snapraid
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1632925108
SHA256 (snapraid-11.6.tar.gz) = f030a3830449a78d10af41320da0be21c60f88dc8d328ebd056e0eb7596161cf
SIZE (snapraid-11.6.tar.gz) = 744142
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: