- stepsync File and folder synchronization tool
- 1.0_2 sysutils =0 1.0_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: danfe@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-03 00:55:43
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- Also Listed In: gnustep
- License: GPLv2+
- StepSync allows keeping two folders synchronized, it can be thus used as a
back-up utility. It manages two trees, starting from a folder as root and
recursing in them, determines which files were added or removed or changed
(based on the last modification date), and distinctly allows to insert new
files, update, or delete.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/stepsync/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/stepsync
- pkg install stepsync
- PKGNAME: stepsync
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1537999725
SHA256 (StepSync-1.0.tar.gz) = 97ccd23828280ba54235240413718bb96c7403763709848ef327e3cb93e39d38
SIZE (StepSync-1.0.tar.gz) = 34056
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- gnustep-make>0 : devel/gnustep-make
- Library dependencies:
- libgnustep-base.so : lang/gnustep-base
- libobjc.so.4.6 : lang/libobjc2
- libgnustep-gui.so : x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|14 Feb 2021 23:21:03
Update a few GNUstep ports:
* devel/gnustep-make: Update to 2.8.0
* lang/gnustep-base: Update to 1.27.0
* x11-toolkits/gnustep-back: update to 0.28.0
* x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui: update to 0.28.0
Also bump PORTREVISION on dependent ports.
|03 Feb 2019 15:37:58
Move Objective-C ports to the v2 GNUstep ABI.
* Bump the LLVM revision used for GNUstep to 7, the minimum to support
the new ABI.
* GNUstep-back does not work with lld, so mark it to use Gold (BFD LD
doesn't seem able to link Objective-C things).
* Turn off some annoying debug logs in GNUstep back, which generate
several messages per second when you move the mouse. These should
never have been enabled in a release build anyway.
* Downgrade Cenon to 4.0.2. This was the last version to actually work
with GNUstep (the later ones use XCode >= 5 .xib files, which GNUstep
* Update gorm to git head. The current release doesn't work with the
new Objective-C ABI, but -head has the patches to fix it.
* Update PikoPixel and add it to the gnustep-app meta-package.
* Update the three core GNUstep packages to the latest release.
* Update gnumail and pantomime to the latest release and fix a linking
error with the new ABI.
* Update GNUstep FTP to the latest version.
Reviewed by: bapt (previous version)
|03 Oct 2018 00:55:29
Add a port of `sysutils/stepsync', file and folder synchronization tool.
Number of commits found: 4