- storcli SAS MegaRAID FreeBSD StorCLI
- 7.1211 sysutils =1 7.1211Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- IGNORE: You must manually fetch the distribution file (007.1211.0000.0000_Unified_StorCLI.zip) from https://docs.broadcom.com/docs-and-downloads/raid-controllers/raid-controllers-common-files/007.1211.0000.0000_Unified_StorCLI.zip, place it in /var/db/repos/ports/distfiles and then run make again
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2015-08-31 18:39:54
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: munin-node, bareos-client, graylog, bareos-server, openjdk8
- License: storcli
- Command Line Interface for the MegaRAID SAS family of RAID controllers,
used to configure and manage connected storage devices.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/storcli/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: there is no package for this port: _LICENSE_RESTRICTED = delete-package delete-distfiles
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1580273112
SHA256 (007.1211.0000.0000_Unified_StorCLI.zip) = c8fefab8aaa04ad03427bcea83c8e801c45a5d06047b72c959f5416ac5e883e2
SIZE (007.1211.0000.0000_Unified_StorCLI.zip) = 36988201
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- No package information in database for this port.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites: