- tmate-ssh-server Instant terminal sharing server
- g2020071601_1,1 sysutils =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: swills@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-07-17 04:36:37
- Last Update: 2022-10-16 21:10:02
- Commit Hash: 9e03d99
- License: not specified in port
- Instant terminal sharing - server
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/tmate-ssh-server/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/tmate-ssh-server
- pkg install tmate-ssh-server
- PKGNAME: tmate-ssh-server
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1594956880
SHA256 (tmate-io-tmate-ssh-server-g2020071601-97d2024_GH0.tar.gz) = 76769310d2b8741ef8d0f15390f167b2ed5d0def9e4ad4095805ccb360eead9e
SIZE (tmate-io-tmate-ssh-server-g2020071601-97d2024_GH0.tar.gz) = 623861
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- autoconf>=2.71 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.5 : devel/automake
- Library dependencies:
- libevent.so : devel/libevent
- libmsgpackc.so : devel/msgpack-c
- libssh.so : security/libssh
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- autoreconf compiler:c11 ncurses pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
16 Oct 2022 21:10:02
|Adam Weinberger (adamw)
devel/msgpack: Update and split into C and C++ versions
Upstream now provides msgpack as two separate distributions: a C version
with the traditional libmsgpackc.so library, and a header-only C++
devel/msgpack is now devel/msgpack-c and devel/msgpack-cxx, and its
consumers now point to one or both. Note that it is entirely possible
for both to be required. PORTREVISION bump for all consumers.
In my testing, it's not clear that the MSGPACK option in the mariadb
ports actually does anything. I don't think mariadb is actually linking
against msgpack, even before this commit.
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
22 Jul 2020 09:16:56
sysutils/tmate-ssh-server: fix build on GCC architectures
Use newer GCC:
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-null-pointer-arithmetic"
18 Jul 2020 17:08:36
sysutils/tmate-ssh-server: tell PORTSCOUT to skip 2.3.0
17 Jul 2020 04:46:40
sysutils/tmate-ssh-server: remove miscopied patches
17 Jul 2020 04:36:31
sysutils/tmate-ssh-server: revive port and update