- tzdialog Set the local timezone using dialog(1) or Xdialog(1)
- 1.2 sysutils =3 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2012-01-14 19:22:11
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:23:05
- Commit Hash: ea71236
- People watching this port, also watch:: sysrc, host-setup, postfix-postfwd, coreutils, openjdk8
- License: not specified in port
- tzdialog is an ISO-3166 compliant sh(1) implementation of tzsetup(8) based on
the dialog(1) (or Xdialog(1)) utility for setting the local default timezone.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/sysutils/tzdialog/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install sysutils/tzdialog
- pkg install tzdialog
- PKGNAME: tzdialog
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (tzdialog-1.2.tar.gz) = f450698731d84eb4b06a746c6cf550f4434ff12d7486d15f943d69dc341e79bf
SIZE (tzdialog-1.2.tar.gz) = 16067
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: