|10 Sep 2017 20:55:39
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
(via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk and lang/gcc) which has moved from
GCC 5.4 to GCC 6.4 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c++11-lib, c++11-lang,
c++14-lang, c++0x, c11, or gcc-c++11-lib.
|09 Jul 2016 16:10:08
sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve: add slave port with CSM
- add slave port for uefi-edk2-bhyve with CSM enabled.
The CSM option was removed from the main port, and
now the port uses different firmware name based on CSM
setting, so master and slave ports can be installed
- rename destination path: s/uefi-firmwares/uefi-firmware
because "firmware" is plural already
- Use USE_GCC instead of direct dependency
Submitted by: maintainer
Differential Revision: D7157