|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|28 Jan 2019 06:07:18
BaseTools: Add missing Elf relocation type for LTO build
Add support to convert missing Elf relocation types
(R_X86_64_PLT32, R_X86_64_GOTPCREL, R_X86_64_REX_GOTPCRELX)
to PeCoff, which are required by LTO image.
These changes are necessary to unbreak sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve on
FreeBSD after the update of devel/binutils to version 2.31.1.
Special thanks to bap@FreeBSD.org to help me debug and find a
solution for this issue.
Reported by: many
|07 Nov 2018 06:39:57
- Update to 0.2.
- Take maintainership.
Changelog of 0.2:
- Enable OvmfPkg/VirtioScsiDxe.
- Extend _PRT tables to cover all possible PCI slots and INT lines.
Approved by: Fabian Freyer <fabian.freyer_physik.tu-berlin.de>
Sponsored by: iXsystems Inc.
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17778
|28 Apr 2018 06:09:22
sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve: Update to 0.1
Changes this release:
- Linux kernels >= 4.15 will now boot properly in bhyve
- Includes a CSM/BIOS bugfix from Illumos
Submitted by: Fabian Freyer <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Approved by: grehan
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15180
|25 Mar 2018 15:28:36
sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve: update to 20180318
Submitted by: maintainer
|10 Mar 2018 10:07:45
sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve: Remove GCC run dependency
The firmware does not require or link with any of the libraries
provided by GCC, so remove the GCC run dependency.
Due to the lack of an accepted better solution in bsd.gcc.mk to do
this, we use the hack used by other ports like devel/linux-kernel,
sysutils/memtest86+, sysutils/grub2-bhyve, misc/seabios, net/ipxe, ...
PR: 211079, 211154
Approved by: Process paralysis
|03 Dec 2017 08:25:32
- Add explicit FLAVOR to a few dependencies
- Remove FLAVOR from py-docutils dependency in comms/uhd, in this case
it needs the rst2html command, not the docutils module
- Mark some ports as not compatible with python3
|06 Nov 2017 15:28:52
sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve: stick to python2.7
Restrict python dependency to 2.7 as it fails to build with 3.x
Submitted by: Charlie Li
Approved by: just-fix-it-blanket
|10 Sep 2017 20:55:39
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
(via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk and lang/gcc) which has moved from
GCC 5.4 to GCC 6.4 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c++11-lib, c++11-lang,
c++14-lang, c++0x, c11, or gcc-c++11-lib.
|09 Jul 2016 16:10:08
sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve: add slave port with CSM
- add slave port for uefi-edk2-bhyve with CSM enabled.
The CSM option was removed from the main port, and
now the port uses different firmware name based on CSM
setting, so master and slave ports can be installed
- rename destination path: s/uefi-firmwares/uefi-firmware
because "firmware" is plural already
- Use USE_GCC instead of direct dependency
Submitted by: maintainer
Differential Revision: D7157
|05 Jul 2016 23:26:53
Add uefi-edk2-bhyve 20160704, UEFI-EDK2 firmware for bhyve.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org