|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|18 Jun 2017 18:09:17
qa: add check for NO_ARCH
If NO_ARCH is set then check that no FreeBSD elf(5) files are in $STAGEDIR.
If an elf(5) file is bundles as part of the package, but is not meant to be
run directly (i.e. the elf(5) file is a payload, and not compiled) then
those files can be added to NO_ARCH_IGNORE to avoid the check from failing,
Changes to ports:
- Ports that have NO_ARCH set, but actually compile files have had NO_ARCH
- Ports that have elf(5) payloads have had those files added to
- R-cran ports that do not set USES=cran:compiles have NO_ARCH set,
Reviewed by: antoine, mat
Approved by: portmgr