- php80-ctype The ctype shared extension for php
- 8.0.11 textproc =3 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-10-21 22:59:42
- Last Update: 2021-10-16 09:51:39
- Commit Hash: 4460cf7
- People watching this port, also watch:: smartmontools, php80-phar, php80-filter, zip, pkg
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/textproc/php80-ctype/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install textproc/php80-ctype
- pkg install php80-ctype
- PKGNAME: php80-ctype
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1632771522
SHA256 (php-8.0.11.tar.xz) = e3e5f764ae57b31eb65244a45512f0b22d7bef05f2052b23989c053901552e16
SIZE (php-8.0.11.tar.xz) = 10804388
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php80
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php80
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php80
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php80|
|16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|21 Oct 2020 22:58:51
Welcome PHP 8.0 RC 2 to the ports tree
There are many greater changes including:
- json is now part of core
- xmlrpc is removed
- More than 150 backward incompatible changes
Have a look at: https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/php-8.0.0RC2/UPGRADING
Reviewed by: ale, mfechner, Pascal Christen
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26848