(Only the first 10 of 53 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 24.0.1312.52, which add support for MathML.
- working WiFi geolocation  (can be turned off in preferences)
- fix build with clang (use external libvpx)
- use SysV SHM model and where possible OS_BSD, which saves some patches
- no need to use ZygoteProcess switch
HTML5 audio is currently broken.
PR: ports/174402 
Submitted by: J.R. Oldroyd <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
(Only the first 10 of 199 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 10.0.648.204, which is the latest release from the Stable series.
There are still some problems with it on 8.X (and presumably 7.X), see
pkg-message for a possible workaround.
This would not have been possible without:
- portmgr@ for drawing me into this in October last year
- beat@ for providing a development repository
- dhw@ for creating the freebsd-chromium list
- all the patch contributors and testers on the freebsd-chromium list