- cpr Curl for people, a simple wrapper around libcurl
- 1.6.2 www =0 1.6.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: ygy@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-07-31 03:57:37
- Last Update: 2021-05-11 05:04:02
- Commit Hash: 40cb34d
- License: MIT
- C++ Requests is a simple wrapper around libcurl inspired by the excellent
Python Requests project.
Using the more expressive language facilities of C++11, this library captures
the essence of making network calls into a few concise idioms.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/www/cpr/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install www/cpr
- pkg install cpr
- PKGNAME: cpr
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1619910295
SHA256 (whoshuu-cpr-1.6.2_GH0.tar.gz) = c45f9c55797380c6ba44060f0c73713fbd7989eeb1147aedb8723aa14f3afaa3
SIZE (whoshuu-cpr-1.6.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 68856
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- Library dependencies:
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang ssl
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|11 May 2021 05:04:02
www/cpr: Update to 1.6.2
Submitted by: sunpoet
Approved by: lwhsu
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|18 Dec 2020 18:36:32
Reset and take che bein.link's maintainership
Discussed with: rene
Approved by: mikael
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|30 Dec 2018 12:46:28
This port requires USES=compiler:c++11-lang to build on GCC-based
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|03 Nov 2018 22:53:27
Fix build with curl 7.62.0
|31 Jul 2018 03:55:20
New port: www/cpr: Curl for people, a simple wrapper around libcurl
Submitted by: Maxim Filimonov <email@example.com>