- dolibarr14 Modern software package to manage your company or foundation
- 14.0.5 www =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: acm@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-05-22 08:21:05
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- Also Listed In: finance
- License: GPLv3
- Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern software package to manage your organization's
activity (contacts, suppliers, invoices, orders, stocks, agenda)
It's an Open Source Software (written in PHP language) designed for small,
medium or large companies, foundations and freelances.
You can freely use, study, modify or distribute it according to its Free
You can use it as a standalone application or as a web application to be able
to access it from the Internet or a LAN.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/www/dolibarr14/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install www/dolibarr14
- pkg install dolibarr14
- PKGNAME: dolibarr14
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1642352174
SHA256 (Dolibarr-dolibarr-14.0.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 31f4c934e484a9582d8867e4170f1f1acd8c41628b059370a6a449eb6e94ae75
SIZE (Dolibarr-dolibarr-14.0.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 63409849
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php80
- calendar.so : misc/php80-calendar
- curl.so : ftp/php80-curl
- gd.so : graphics/php80-gd
- intl.so : devel/php80-intl
- session.so : www/php80-session
- pgsql.so : databases/php80-pgsql
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for dolibarr14-14.0.5:
MYSQL=off: MySQL database support
PGSQL=on: PostgreSQL database support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe php:web
- For install:
- Dolibarr 14 was installed
1) Create a user and a database for dolibarr to store all
its tables in (or choose an existing database).
2) Into web server configuration file you must define webroot to
/usr/local/www/dolibarr14/htdocs or add a dolibarr alias to it
3) You should now open a browser and go to:
and follow the installer instructions
4) Enjot it
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
31 May 2022 09:51:48
|Bernhard Froehlich (decke)
www/dolibarr14: Fix CPE entry after repocopy
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
22 May 2022 08:14:29
|Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez (acm)
www/dolibarr14: New port: Modern software package to manage your company or
Maintenance release for branch 14.0. www/dolibarr will be updated to 15.x