- 3.5.7 www =0 3.5.7Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2011-06-02 04:06:30
- Last Update: 2021-09-14 10:55:38
- Commit Hash: 390e95b
- License: GPLv3
- fancyBox is a tool that offers a nice and elegant way to add zooming
functionality for images, html content and multi-media on your webpages. It is
implement and a snap to customize.
- Can display images, HTML elements, SWF movies, iframes and also Ajax
- Customizable through settings and CSS.
- Groups related items and adds navigation.
- If the mouse wheel plugin is included in the page then FancyBox will
respond to mouse wheel events as well.
- Support fancy transitions by using easing plugin.
- Adds a nice drop shadow under the zoomed item.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/www/fancybox/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install www/fancybox
- pkg install fancybox
- PKGNAME: fancybox
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1552404232
SHA256 (fancyapps-fancybox-v3.5.7_GH0.tar.gz) = 223941bcc9b2a5f2309f7eb555309aa79ded875a236bbd0bd3306e90cc5546fa
SIZE (fancyapps-fancybox-v3.5.7_GH0.tar.gz) = 130785
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: