- neon28 An HTTP and WebDAV client library for Unix systems
- 0.28.6_1 www
=21 0.28.6_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: lev@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-05-05 07:35:18
- Last Update: 2010-07-30 22:14:49
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: gmake, expat, pcre, libiconv
- License: not specified in port
- Neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library for Unix systems, with a C
. High-level interface to HTTP and WebDAV methods
(PUT, GET, HEAD etc)
. Low-level interface to HTTP request handling, to allow
implementing new methods easily.
. HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/1.0 persistent connections
. RFC2617 basic and digest authentication
(including auth-int, md5-sess)
. Proxy support (including basic/digest authentication)
. Generic WebDAV 207 XML response handling mechanism
. XML parsing using the expat or libxml parsers
. Easy generation of error messages from 207 error responses
. WebDAV resource manipulation: MOVE, COPY, DELETE, MKCOL
. WebDAV metadata support: set and remove properties, query
any set of properties (PROPPATCH/PROPFIND).
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: neon28
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- libtool>=2.2 : devel/libtool22
- Library dependencies:
- expat.6 : textproc/expat2
- intl : devel/gettext
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|30 Jul 2010 22:14:49
- Makes neon29 our default neon library. The neon 0.27.x to 0.29.x are API and
ABI backwards compatible. It is unnecessary to have more than one same
libraries (ie: neon28 and neon29) as it creates issue in our ports tree such
as CONFLICTS and made our Makefile complicate.
- Remove www/neonpp and www/neon28.
- Add USE_GNOME=ltverhack; it corrects the shared library version by change
from libneon.so.29 to libneon.so.27. It won't get bump again with no reason
unless ABI changes.
- Bump the PORTREVISION on all ports and chase the shared library change.
- Add info in the UPDATING for how to rebuild on all ports that depend on
Approved by: lev (maintainer timeout, no respone for months),
Tested by: pointyhat-exp by pav
|31 May 2010 02:01:56
Bounce PORTREVISION for gettext-related ports. Have fun, ya'll.
|24 Oct 2009 11:48:37
Update to 0.28.6
|02 Aug 2009 19:36:34
-Repocopy devel/libtool15 -> libtool22 and libltdl15 -> libltdl22.
-Update libtool and libltdl to 2.2.6a.
-Remove devel/libtool15 and devel/libltdl15.
-Fix ports build with libtool22/libltdl22.
-Bump ports that depend on libltdl22 due to shared library version change.
-Explain what to do update in the UPDATING.
It has been tested with GNOME2, XFCE4, KDE3, KDE4 and other many wm/desktop
and applications in the runtime.
With help: marcus and kwm
Pointyhat-exp: a few times by pav
Tested by: pgollucci, "Romain TartiÃ¨re" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and
a few MarcusCom CVS users. Also, I might have missed a few.
Repocopy by: marcus
Approved by: portmgr
|29 Apr 2009 11:35:43
Update to 0.28.4
|20 Feb 2009 14:47:24
Fixed the order of CONFIGURE_ARGS so, that disabling NLS actually work.
As it's not default setting no revision bump is required.
|13 Sep 2008 22:41:50
- Update to 0.28.3
* SECURITY (CVE-2008-3746): Fix potential NULL pointer dereference
in Digest domain parameter support; could allow a DoS by a
Submitted by: bf <email@example.com>
Approved by: portmgr (linimon)
|06 Jun 2008 14:07:24
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|05 May 2008 07:35:03
Import neon28 version 0.28.2