- ot-recorder Store and access data published by OwnTracks apps
- 0.8.4_2 www =0 0.8.4_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-07-31 01:16:41
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:13
- Commit Hash: 135fdee
- License: GPLv2
- The OwnTracks Recorder is a lightweight program for storing and accessing
location data published via MQTT (or HTTP) by the OwnTracks apps. It is a
compiled program which is easy to install and operate even on low-end hardware,
and it doesn't require an external database.
There are two main components: the Recorder obtains data via MQTT subscribes or
HTTP POST, stores the data in plain files and serve it via its built-in REST
API, and the ocat command-line utility reads stored data in a variety of
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/ot-recorder/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install ot-recorder
- PKGNAME: ot-recorder
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1564344984
SHA256 (owntracks-recorder-0.8.4_GH0.tar.gz) = cdf4ced2563bdd26717b65aef18990d2d5c25ada231bf1293aab65f279fc8bff
SIZE (owntracks-recorder-0.8.4_GH0.tar.gz) = 3321503
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libconfig.so : devel/libconfig
- liblmdb.so : databases/lmdb
- libmosquitto.so : net/mosquitto
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
- These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING
Affects: users of www/ot-recorder
The data directory has moved from /var/spool/owntracks to
Be sure to stop otrecorder, move the directory, and start otrecorder.
service ot-recorder stop
mv owntracks /var/db
service ot-recorder start
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:13
all: Remove all other $FreeBSD keywords.
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|01 Aug 2019 22:16:42
HEADS UP: the data directory is moving from /var/spool to /var/db
to confirm to man hier. An entry has been added to UPDATING.
* configuration file is now chmod 640
* data diretory is now chmod 750
* create the missing /var/run/ot-recorder for the PID
|01 Aug 2019 14:32:42
Patch broken build on i386
Issue reported upstream and patch obtained from there:
|31 Jul 2019 01:27:54
Remove files/ot-recorder because it was replaced by files/ot-recorder.in but
I forget to remove it before checkin.
Add %%PREFIX%% to files/ot-recorder.in
|31 Jul 2019 01:16:28
ot-recorder stores and accesses data published, via MQTT or http, by
OwnTracks allows you to keep track of your own location. You can build
your private location diary or share it with your family and friends.
OwnTracks is open-source and uses open protocols for communication so
you can be sure your data stays secure and private.
Number of commits found: 6