- php80-opcache The opcache shared extension for php
- 8.0.30 www =2 8.0.11Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Upstream support ends on 2023-11-26
EXPIRATION DATE: 2023-12-31
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-10-21 22:59:42
- Last Update: 2021-10-16 09:51:39
- Commit Hash: 4460cf7
- People watching this port, also watch:: php80-filter, zip, tmux, coreutils, smartmontools
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/www/php80-opcache/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install www/php80-opcache
- pkg install php80-opcache
- PKGNAME: php80-opcache
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1691355820
SHA256 (php/php-8.0.30.tar.xz) = 216ab305737a5d392107112d618a755dc5df42058226f1670e9db90e77d777d9
SIZE (php/php-8.0.30.tar.xz) = 10821076
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php80
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php80
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php80
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- php:zend,noflavors compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors localbase
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php80|
16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
04 Jun 2021 20:44:41
|Torsten Zuehlsdorff (tz)
lang/php80: Upgrade from 8.0.6 to 8.0.7
Fixed bug #80960 (opendir() warning wrong info when failed on Windows).
Fixed bug #67792 (HTTP Authorization schemes are treated as
Fixed bug #80972 (Memory exhaustion on invalid string offset).
Fixed bug #65800 (Events port mechanism).
Fixed bug #80901 (Info leak in ftp extension).
Fixed bug #79100 (Wrong FTP error messages).
Fixed bug #81032 (GD install is affected by external libgd
installation).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
06 Mar 2021 01:34:35
lang/php80: Update from 8.0.2 to 8.0.3
Fixed #80706 (mail(): Headers after Bcc headers may be ignored).
Fixed bug #80600 (DOMChildNode::remove() doesn't work on CharacterData
Fixed bug #53251 (bindtextdomain with null dir doesn't return old
Fixed bug #78680 (mysqlnd's mysql_clear_password does not transmit
Fixed bug #80713 (SegFault when disabling ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES and
Fixed bug #74779 (x() and y() truncating floats to integers).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
09 Jan 2021 00:01:50
Fix JIT support in the PHP8 build
Approved by: tz
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D28042
21 Oct 2020 22:58:51
Welcome PHP 8.0 RC 2 to the ports tree
There are many greater changes including:
- json is now part of core
- xmlrpc is removed
- More than 150 backward incompatible changes
Have a look at: https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/php-8.0.0RC2/UPGRADING
Reviewed by: ale, mfechner, Pascal Christen
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26848