|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Ports using Python via USES=python are now flavored. All the py3-* ports
have been removed and folded into their py-* master ports.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything.
For other people, to build the Python 3.6 version of, for example,
databases/py-gdbm, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=py36 install
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 May 2019 10:10:01
net-mgmt/netbox: Update to 2.5.12 and switch to Django 2.2
Upstream decided to switch from Django 2.1 to the 2.2 LTS release to fix a
rather annoying bug that generated intermittent errors when objects were
Therefore the same procedure must be done in almost the same way as in
r492690 to make NetBox compatible with Django 2.2 in the ports tree.
That means to repocopy the required Django 1.11 ports, assign them to
Django 2.2, limit them to Python 3.5+ and update all related
CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries accordingly:
* www/py-dj22-django-cors-headers 
* www/py-dj22-django-debug-toolbar(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Apr 2019 19:16:41
www/py-dj21-django-filter: Update to 2.1.0
* Fixed a regression in FilterView introduced in 2.0. An empty QuerySet was
incorrectly used whenever the FilterSet was unbound (i.e. when there were
no GET parameters). The correct, pre-2.0 behaviour is now restored.
* A workaround was to set strict=False on the FilterSet. This is no longer
necessary, so one may restore strict behaviour as desired.
* Added IsoDateTimeFromToRangeFilter. Allows From-To filtering using
ISO-8601 formatted dates.
Approved by: mentors (implicit)
|13 Feb 2019 09:07:16
www/py-dj21-django-filter: Update to 2.0.0
* Remove optional dependencies that are not required for runtime
Notable changes since 1.1.0:
* Drop Python 2, Django < 1.11 support
* Added Django 2.0 support
* Many other bugfixes, for a full changelog see:
Approved by: miwi (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19160
|11 Feb 2019 12:00:30
Create some ports that are assigned to Django 2.1 instead Django 1.11.
Django 1.11 is currently the "default" version in the ports tree due its
long term support until April 2020 thus ports that are assigned to that
version will exist until then.
The following packages are required to make the upgrade of net-mgmt/netbox
to 2.5.x possible because upstream has decided to switch from Django 1.11
to Django 2.1:
* www/py-dj21-django-mptt(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 4
8 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new