|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 May 2019 10:10:01
net-mgmt/netbox: Update to 2.5.12 and switch to Django 2.2
Upstream decided to switch from Django 2.1 to the 2.2 LTS release to fix a
rather annoying bug that generated intermittent errors when objects were
Therefore the same procedure must be done in almost the same way as in
r492690 to make NetBox compatible with Django 2.2 in the ports tree.
That means to repocopy the required Django 1.11 ports, assign them to
Django 2.2, limit them to Python 3.5+ and update all related
CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries accordingly:
* www/py-dj22-django-cors-headers 
* www/py-dj22-django-debug-toolbar(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Apr 2019 19:13:02
www/py-django-filter: Update to 2.1.0
* Remove optional dependencies that are not required for runtime.
* Limit the port to Python 3.4 or later because the support for Python 2 was
dropped with the 2.0.0 release.
Notable changes since 1.1.0:
* Fixed a regression in FilterView introduced in 2.0. An empty QuerySet was
incorrectly used whenever the FilterSet was unbound (i.e. when there were
no GET parameters). The correct, pre-2.0 behaviour is now restored.
* Drop Python 2, Django < 1.11 support
* Added Django 2.0 support
* Many other bugfixes, for a full changelog see:
Approved by: mentors (implicit)
|08 Mar 2019 14:45:50
Remove dependency on the django metaport
With hat: portmgr
|11 Feb 2019 12:00:30
Create some ports that are assigned to Django 2.1 instead Django 1.11.
Django 1.11 is currently the "default" version in the ports tree due its
long term support until April 2020 thus ports that are assigned to that
version will exist until then.
The following packages are required to make the upgrade of net-mgmt/netbox
to 2.5.x possible because upstream has decided to switch from Django 1.11
to Django 2.1:
* www/py-dj21-django-mptt(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|01 Feb 2019 18:55:18
Change my maintainer email address to my new one at the FreeBSD project.
Reviewed by: miwi (mentor)
Approved by: miwi (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19050
|27 Mar 2018 21:50:51
New port: www/py-django-filter: Dynamic filtering for querysets with Django
Submitted by: Kai <email@example.com>