|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Nov 2020 08:47:04
Create some ports that are assigned to Django 3.1 instead Django 2.2
* Django 2.2 is currently the "default" version in the ports tree due its
long term support until April 2022. Thus ports that are assigned to that
version will exist until then.
The following ports are required to make the upgrade of net-mgmt/netbox to
the 2.9 release possible because it requires Django 3.1 and provides no
backwards compatibility for previous versions of Django.
(copied from r539662 to use the 2.3.2 release for now)
- www/py-dj31-django-cors-headers(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|02 Nov 2020 07:15:54
www/py-django-prometheus: Update to 2.0.0
|13 May 2020 20:44:23
Update to 4.11.0
- Update RUN_DEPENDS: use Django 2.2
- Mark www/py-dj22-django-redis as DEPRECATED
- Update www/py-django-prometheus:
- Change RUN_DEPENDS from py-dj22-django-redis to py-django-redis
- Bump PORTREVISION for dependency change
Submitted by: kai
|03 Apr 2020 18:31:16
Assign some ports I maintain from Django 1.11 to Django 2.2
Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April 2020 thus switch the following ports
to Django 2.2 (which has LTS support until April 2022):
Adjust the required Python version as Django 2.2 needs at least Python 3.5+
and bump the PORTREVISION for package change.
Mark the related py-dj22-* port variants as DEPRECATED because they're
obsolete now. Don't set an expiration date yet as they're still used by
some consumers and a few more Django 1.11 ports need to be assigned to
Django 2.2 first.
|13 Dec 2019 10:41:46
www/py-django-prometheus: Update to 1.1.0
* Maintenance release that updates the definitions of the supported Django
and Python versions.
* Drop support for Django 1.8, 2.0 and Python 3.3, 3.4
|21 Jun 2019 19:25:38
New port: www/py-dj22-django-prometheus
Repocopy www/py-django-prometheus and assign it to Django 2.2. That port
will be required for the upcoming update of net-mgmt/netbox to 2.6.
Also limit the port to Python 3.5+ as Django 2.2 requires it as minimum
dependency and add the related CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries.
|29 Apr 2019 23:19:18
New port: www/py-django-prometheus
This library exports Django monitoring metrics for Prometheus.io.
It provides support to monitor the following databases types:
* SQLite (via Django)
In addition, caches can also be monitored:
It's even possible to export metrics of Django models and migrations.
Approved by: mentors (implicit)