- sakai Online Collaboration and Learning Environment
- 10.2 www =0 10.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- IGNORE: does not work correctly
- Maintainer: wen@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-05-19 06:07:12
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- Also Listed In: education java
- License: ECLv2
- Sakai is an online Collaboration and Learning Environment. Many users of
Sakai deploy it to support teaching and learning, ad hoc group collaboration,
support for portfolios and research collaboration.
Sakai is a free and open source product that is built and maintained by the
Sakai community. Sakai's development model is called "Community Source"
because many of the developers creating Sakai are drawn from the "community"
of organizations that have adopted and are using Sakai.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via: