- 5.10.0 www =2 5.9.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2007-03-27 07:49:46
- Last Update: 2021-10-13 19:12:57
- Commit Hash: f9e20f0
- People watching this port, also watch:: postfix, zsh, screen, irssi, bash
- License: LGPL21
control released as Open Source under LGPL by Moxiecode Systems AB. It has
the ability to convert HTML TEXTAREA fields or other HTML elements to editor
instances. TinyMCE is very easy to integrate into other Content Management
- Easy to integrate, takes only two lines of code.
- Customizable through themes and plugins.
- Customizable XHTML 1.0 output. Block invalid elements and force attributes.
- International language support (Language packs)
- Multiple browser support, Mozilla, MSIE, FireFox, Opera and Safari
- PHP/.NET/JSP/Coldfusion GZip compressor, Makes TinyMCE 75% smaller and a lot
faster to load.
- You can easily use AJAX to save and load content!
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/www/tinymce/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install www/tinymce
- pkg install tinymce
- PKGNAME: tinymce
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1634111662
SHA256 (tinymce_5.10.0.zip) = 20fac91eee6ebc417b4605181c47f1e75c3a0189f245a76ec1e75fb80266dca2
SIZE (tinymce_5.10.0.zip) = 802023
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe zip
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: