- yarn-node18 Package manager for node, alternative to npm
- 1.22.18 www =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: pizzamig@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-06-03 17:06:51
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:23:26
- Commit Hash: e915e75
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- Yarn is a new node package manager that replaces the existing workflow for the
npm client or other package managers while remaining compatible with the npm
registry. It has the same feature set as existing workflows while operating
faster, more securely, and more reliably.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/www/yarn-node18/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install www/yarn-node18
- pkg install yarn-node18
- PKGNAME: yarn-node18
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1649099034
SHA256 (yarn-v1.22.18.tar.gz) = 816e5c073b3d35936a398d1fe769ebbcd517298e3510b649e8fc67cd3a62e113
SIZE (yarn-v1.22.18.tar.gz) = 1246681
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: www/yarn
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- node : www/node
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for yarn-node18-1.22.18:
HADOOPCOMPAT=off: hadoop2 compatibility, the yarn script is excluded
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- nodejs:18,run cpe
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: