- fontpreview Very customizable and minimal font previewer written in Bash
- 1.0.6_1 x11-fonts =0 1.0.6_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: 0mp@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-04-19 18:24:36
- Last Update: 2021-10-16 07:09:13
- Commit Hash: a7075ba
- Also Listed In: graphics
- License: MIT
- fontpreview is a command-line tool that lets the user to quickly search for
fonts that are installed on their machine and preview them. The fuzzy search
feature is provided by fzf and the preview is generated with ImageMagick and
then displayed using sxiv. This tool is highly customizable, almost all of the
variables in this tool can be changed using the command-line flags or the
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/x11-fonts/fontpreview/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install x11-fonts/fontpreview
- pkg install fontpreview
- PKGNAME: fontpreview
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1587371697
SHA256 (sdushantha-fontpreview-1.0.6_GH0.tar.gz) = 5785ed96852b84e082c05af56d4811ea8a830ed714d683201a128436a32f7758
SIZE (sdushantha-fontpreview-1.0.6_GH0.tar.gz) = 6285291
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- bash : shells/bash
- convert : graphics/ImageMagick7
- fzf : textproc/fzf
- getopt>0 : misc/getopt
- sxiv : graphics/sxiv
- xdotool : x11/xdotool
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for fontpreview-1.0.6_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|16 Oct 2021 07:09:13
x11-fonts/fontpreview: fix typos in pkg-descr.
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|20 Apr 2020 08:38:51
Switch to the official upstream 1.0.6 tag
Upstream has started to tag releases, so let's remove GH_TAGNAME. The
reason why distinfo changed is because upstream decided to incorporate some
small documentation changes after bumping the version number in the code.
|19 Apr 2020 18:24:30
New port: x11-fonts/fontpreview
fontpreview is a command-line tool that let's the user to quickly search
for fonts that are installed on their machine and preview them.
The fuzzy search feature is provided by fzf and the preview is generated
with ImageMagick and then displayed using sxiv. This tool is highly
customizable, almost all of the variables in this tool can be changed using
the command-line flags or the environment variables.
Number of commits found: 5