- noto-extra Google Noto Fonts family (Extra)
- 2.0 x11-fonts =1 2.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-03-03 22:20:18
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: libkvkontakte, xerces-c3, py38-pycparser, linux-c7-avahi-libs, python
- License: OFL11
- When text is rendered by a computer, sometimes characters are displayed as
"tofu". They are little boxes to indicate your device doesn't have a font to
display the text.
Google has been developing a font family called Noto, which aims to support all
languages with a harmonious look and feel. Noto is Google's answer to tofu. The
name noto is to convey the idea that Google's goal is to see no more "tofu".
Noto has multiple styles and weights, and is freely available to all. The
comprehensive set of fonts and tools used in our development is available in our
This port provides the extra fonts set.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/x11-fonts/noto-extra/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install x11-fonts/noto-extra
- pkg install noto-extra
- PKGNAME: noto-extra
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1567192405
SHA256 (Noto-hinted.zip) = 837b4a9352fce32ad7f298fbf155af1da5b6f3f8dbd995eb63fdd8e82117e4ae
SIZE (Noto-hinted.zip) = 1159948133
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- fc-cache : x11-fonts/fontconfig
- mkfontscale : x11-fonts/mkfontscale
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- fonts zip
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|05 Sep 2020 10:08:47
|31 Aug 2019 11:20:30
Update to 2.0
- Update MASTER_SITES
|11 Mar 2019 21:25:57
x11-fonts/mkfontscale: Update to 1.2.0
Update x11-fonts/mkfontscale to 1.2.0
Remove x11-fonts/mkfontdir, which has been merged into mkfontscale.
Update dependencies and bump portrevisions.
Add an entry to UPDATING and MOVES
Thanks to Antoine for the exp-run!
PR: 236336 (exp-run)
Obtained from: FreeBSD Graphics Team dev repo
Sponsored by: B3 Init
|03 Mar 2019 22:19:55
Add noto-extra 1.0.5 (copied from noto)
- Update MASTER_SITES
- Update COMMENT
- Add NO_ARCH
- Update pkg-descr
- Update WWW