- oxygen-fonts Plasma5 Oxygen font family
- 5.4.3 x11-fonts =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: vishwin@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-04-16 10:36:13
- Last Update: 2022-09-11 10:20:14
- Commit Hash: ddae4e9
- Also Listed In: kde-plasma
- License: OFL11 GPLv3RLE+
- Oxygen Font is a project to design a desktop/gui font for integrated
use with the KDE Plasma desktop.
The basic concept for Oxygen Font is to design a clear, legible,
sans serif font which would be rendered with Freetype on Linux-based
devices. In addition a bold weight, plus regular and bold italics,
and a monospace version will be made.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/x11-fonts/oxygen-fonts/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install x11-fonts/oxygen-fonts
- pkg install oxygen-fonts
- PKGNAME: oxygen-fonts
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1553129061
SHA256 (KDE/plasma/5.4.3/oxygen-fonts-5.4.3.tar.xz) = a02f6580e9a53cb16694a99adbb6dbf76f17584f3e97f469a22286299507838c
SIZE (KDE/plasma/5.4.3/oxygen-fonts-5.4.3.tar.xz) = 161700
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- fontforge : print/fontforge
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- ECMConfig.cmake : devel/kf5-extra-cmake-modules
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15 : devel/qt5-qmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake fonts:none kde:5 qt:5 tar:xz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
11 Sep 2022 10:20:14
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
Mk/Uses: always use colon for build/run suffix
Most USES use a colon for build/run(/test) suffixes. Change kde.mk,
qt.mk and pyqt.mk to do the same, and update all ports using that.
Document in CHANGES.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D36349
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
07 Sep 2022 10:26:41
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
cleanup: remove trailing whitepaces
03 Sep 2021 09:19:30
|Bernhard Froehlich (decke)
x11-fonts/oxygen-fonts: Remove invalid CPE information
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
05 May 2021 11:48:05
|Charlie Li (vishwin)
Switch my MAINTAINER email to @FreeBSD.org
Approved by: arrowd (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D30113
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
16 Apr 2019 10:32:50
New port x11-fonts/oxygen-fonts
These are fonts designed by the KDE community for use with
KDE Plasma (although Noto Sans is now the default).
Committed from the review with minor wording changes.
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: tcberner
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19692