- gtk-E17-theme Dark GTK theme for Enlightenment
- 3.22.2,1 x11-themes =0 3.22.2,1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-02-02 17:51:59
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- Also Listed In: enlightenment
- License: GPLv3+
- E17gtk is a dark GTK2/GTK3 theme with sharp corners, which is designed for
use in Enlightenment and gives the elegant look of Enlightenment to GTK widgets.
Of course, it can be used with any GTK based environment too, but it is not
tuned to Gnome or any of its apps.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme
- pkg install gtk-E17-theme
- PKGNAME: gtk-E17-theme
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1613239433
SHA256 (tsujan-E17gtk-V3.22.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 8dc40efe001d102d9723843ba37a4a2abbb941110682d0222e248b0faf470317
SIZE (tsujan-E17gtk-V3.22.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 398958
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 8
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|13 Feb 2021 18:05:16
x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme: Update to 3.22.2
|04 Feb 2019 21:44:58
Return rezny@'s ports to the pool after his commit bit got safekept.
With hat: portmgr-secretary
|23 Apr 2017 08:35:28
Update the gtk+ stack 
Update gdk-pixbuf2 to 2.36.6
Update gtk30 to 3.22.12
Update cairomm to 1.12.2
Update gtkmm30 to 3.22.0
Update the following themes to be compatible with the new gtk+ version:
Update adwaita-icon-theme to 3.22.0
Update gnome-themes-standard to 3.22.3
Update gtk-E17-theme to 3.22.1 
Update gtk-arc-themes to 20170302 
Update mate-themes to 3.22.10
Bump xfce4-notifyd due to new gtk30 version, requested by olivierd@.
Mark LordsaWar broken, it doesn't build with cairomm 1.12.
PR: 210272 , 210696 , 218667 
Submitted by: Matthew Rezny 
Obtained from: Unless otherwise stated obtained from GNOME devel repo
Exp-run by: antoine@ 
|30 Jan 2017 14:55:08
Change the MAINTAINER line to my FreeBSD.org address in the ports I maintain
Approved by: swills (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D9380
|19 Jun 2016 19:10:00
- Make fetchable, update pkg-descr and homepage
- Add patch to fix color of textviews
Submitted by: maintainer
|02 Feb 2016 17:51:52
[NEW] x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme: Dark GTK theme for Enlightenment
E17gtk is a dark Gtk theme with sharp corners, which is designed for use in
Enlightenment and gives the elegant look of Enlightenment to Gtk3, Gtk2 and
Qt widgets. Of course, it can be used with any GTK based environment too,
but it is not tuned to Gnome or any of its apps.
Submitted by: Matthew <matthew reztek cz>
Number of commits found: 8