- gtk-E17-theme Dark GTK theme for Enlightenment
- 3.22.2,1 x11-themes =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-02-02 17:51:59
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- Also Listed In: enlightenment
- License: GPLv3+
- E17gtk is a dark GTK2/GTK3 theme with sharp corners, which is designed for
use in Enlightenment and gives the elegant look of Enlightenment to GTK widgets.
Of course, it can be used with any GTK based environment too, but it is not
tuned to Gnome or any of its apps.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme
- pkg install gtk-E17-theme
- PKGNAME: gtk-E17-theme
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1613239433
SHA256 (tsujan-E17gtk-V3.22.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 8dc40efe001d102d9723843ba37a4a2abbb941110682d0222e248b0faf470317
SIZE (tsujan-E17gtk-V3.22.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 398958
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port has no dependencies.
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
13 Feb 2021 18:05:16
x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme: Update to 3.22.2
04 Feb 2019 21:44:58
Return rezny@'s ports to the pool after his commit bit got safekept.
With hat: portmgr-secretary
23 Apr 2017 08:35:28
Update the gtk+ stack 
Update gdk-pixbuf2 to 2.36.6
Update gtk30 to 3.22.12
Update cairomm to 1.12.2
Update gtkmm30 to 3.22.0
Update the following themes to be compatible with the new gtk+ version:
Update adwaita-icon-theme to 3.22.0
Update gnome-themes-standard to 3.22.3
Update gtk-E17-theme to 3.22.1 
Update gtk-arc-themes to 20170302 
Update mate-themes to 3.22.10
Bump xfce4-notifyd due to new gtk30 version, requested by olivierd@.
Mark LordsaWar broken, it doesn't build with cairomm 1.12.
PR: 210272 , 210696 , 218667 
Submitted by: Matthew Rezny 
Obtained from: Unless otherwise stated obtained from GNOME devel repo
Exp-run by: antoine@ 
30 Jan 2017 14:55:08
Change the MAINTAINER line to my FreeBSD.org address in the ports I maintain
Approved by: swills (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D9380
19 Jun 2016 19:10:00
- Make fetchable, update pkg-descr and homepage
- Add patch to fix color of textviews
Submitted by: maintainer
02 Feb 2016 17:51:52
[NEW] x11-themes/gtk-E17-theme: Dark GTK theme for Enlightenment
E17gtk is a dark Gtk theme with sharp corners, which is designed for use in
Enlightenment and gives the elegant look of Enlightenment to Gtk3, Gtk2 and
Qt widgets. Of course, it can be used with any GTK based environment too,
but it is not tuned to Gnome or any of its apps.
Submitted by: Matthew <matthew reztek cz>