|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|13 Oct 2018 20:24:52
Resolve some problems that where exposed by the meson 0.48.0 exp-run.
* Drop NO_ARCH, libexec/brisk-menu is a native ELF executable.
* List USE_MATE=menus because brisk-menu depends on it directly.
Use either /usr/bin/ld.lld or the ld from the binutils port. To work around a
issue with /usr/bin/ld.bdf reporting errors for symbols that exist in shared
libraries specified on the command line. It is unknown why this is happening.
Submitted by: Ting-Wei Lan <email@example.com>
|01 Jun 2018 11:41:19
add port x11/brisk-menu
Brisk Menu is a modern and efficient menu designed to improve the MATE Desktop
Environment with modern, first-class options. The purpose of this project is
to provide a usable menu as seen in other desktops without the bloat and
Approved by: bapt (mentor)