- dsbautostart Manage commands to be executed at X session start
- 1.2_1 x11 =0 1.2_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2017-08-09 00:46:41
- Last Update: 2021-06-22 18:53:08
- Commit Hash: da3162c
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- DSBAutostart is a Qt program that allows you to manage commands to be executed
at X session start.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/x11/dsbautostart/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install x11/dsbautostart
- pkg install dsbautostart
- PKGNAME: dsbautostart
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1573577871
SHA256 (dsbautostart-1.2.tgz) = f4894e57dbd57705d34477360fb066ae33b62be4c917e1aa38391a1b2de9875b
SIZE (dsbautostart-1.2.tgz) = 18313
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- xorgproto>=0 : x11/xorgproto
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- lrelease : devel/qt5-linguisttools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libGL.so : graphics/libglvnd
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gl qmake qt:5 tar:tgz xorg
- If installing:
- Add the following command to your window manager's startup script (e.g.
~/.config/openbox/autostart.sh or ~/.fluxbox/startup):
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|22 Jun 2021 18:53:08
graphics/mesa-libs: Bump reverse deps for libglvnd
Per discussion with bapt on helping pkg handle the changing of these
deps and avoiding impossible upgrade senarios.
Reviewed by: manu, bapt
Approved by: x11
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D30824
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|15 Nov 2019 23:32:50
- Update to 1.2
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
|07 Nov 2019 18:36:56
Add USES=xorg USES=gl, ports categories x
Add USES=xorg and USES=gl to ports in categories starting with 'x'
While here, try to sprinkle other USES (mostly gnome and sdl) as needed.
|14 Aug 2019 12:25:52
Convert to UCL & cleanup pkg-message (categories x)
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|15 Mar 2019 00:07:06
Fix build on gcc-based architectures:
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=gnu++11"
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|16 Jan 2019 11:13:45
Fix Qt5 symbol version scripts to put the catch-all clause first. When
a symbol matches multiple clauses the last one takes precedence. If the
catch-all is last it captures everything. In the case of Qt5 libraries
this caused all symbols to have a Qt_5 label while some should have
Qt_5_PRIVATE_API. This only affects lld because GNU ld always gives the
catch-all lowest priority.
Older versions of Qt5Webengine exported some memory allocation symbols from
the bundled Chromium. Version 5.9 stopped exporting these  but the
symbols were kept as weak wrappers for the standard allocation functions to
maintain binary compatibility.  The problem is that the call to the
standard function in these weak wrappers is only resolved to the standard
function if there's a call to this standard function in other parts of
Qt5Webengine, because only then is there a non-weak symbol that takes
precedence over the weak one. If there's no such non-weak symbol the call(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|28 Jun 2018 17:39:55
Replace bsd.qt.mk by Uses/qt.mk and Uses/qt-dist.mk
From now on, ports that depend on Qt4 will have to set
USE_QT= foo bar
ports depending on Qt5 will use
USE_QT= foo bar
Exp-run by: antoine
Reviewed by: mat
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: -https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15540
|09 Sep 2017 16:48:31
x11/dsbautostart: Update to 1.1
- An undo and a redo function has been added.
- A status bar has been added.
- Bug fixes.
Submitted by: Marcel Kaiser <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|09 Aug 2017 00:46:32
DSBAutostart is a Qt program that allows you to manage commands to be executed
at X session start.
Submitted by: Marcel Kaiser (maintainer)
Reviewed by: matthew (mentor)
Approved by: matthew (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D11902