- hhpc Small X11 utility to hide the mouse pointer when unused
- 0.3.1 x11 =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: dmgk@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-12-18 22:39:45
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:23:32
- Commit Hash: d357bca
- People watching this port, also watch:: monit, tmux, tcpdump, zrep
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- hhpc is an utility that hides the mouse pointer in X11. It functions by
grabbing your mouse pointer at startup and replacing its bitmap with an
empty one (thus hiding it). Then, it waits for the X server to notify it
when a user tries to move or click the pointer. At this point, hhpc
relinquishes control, replays the action the user just tried to execute and
waits for the specified number of seconds (flag -i) before trying to grab
the pointer and hide it again.
Should hhpc not work out for you, unclutter is a good alternative. hhpc was
created because unclutter doesn't seem to interoperate properly with
hardware accelerated surfaces like those of video players using VAAPI.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/x11/hhpc/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install x11/hhpc
- pkg install hhpc
- PKGNAME: hhpc
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1513268001
SHA256 (aktau-hhpc-v0.3.1_GH0.tar.gz) = f75cc4c4542d833e2aa9fbc3bfd2b658b6a21354d5d546dad49eb0efc6134417
SIZE (aktau-hhpc-v0.3.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 5487
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- x11.pc : x11/libX11
- Runtime dependencies:
- x11.pc : x11/libX11
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for hhpc-0.3.1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- gmake localbase pkgconfig xorg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: