- i3blocks Define blocks for your i3bar status line
- 1.4.93 x11 =1 1.4.93Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2018-12-15 21:01:11
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- People watching this port, also watch:: scrot, coreutils, php74-zip, i3-gaps, tmux
- License: GPLv3
- A minimalist scheduler for your status line scripts.
i3blocks executes your command lines and generates a status line from their
output. Commands are scheduled at configured time intervals, upon signal
reception or on clicks.
The generated line is meant to be displayed by the i3 window manager
through its i3bar component, as an alternative to i3status.
i3blocks is meant to be highly flexible but intuitive. No library package
is required, just output what your status bar expects, from your favorite
programming language and your preferred format.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/x11/i3blocks/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install x11/i3blocks
- pkg install i3blocks
- PKGNAME: i3blocks
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1544640823
SHA256 (Minbar1-i3blocks-1.4-93-gfcee4e0_GH0.tar.gz) = 0d44c184f088eb5a84aa9818e867ef6d681f9df799a876e41800268373cde174
SIZE (Minbar1-i3blocks-1.4-93-gfcee4e0_GH0.tar.gz) = 32536
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for i3blocks-1.4.93:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: