|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|30 Apr 2019 14:26:31
x11/lightdm-gtk-greeter: fix build with GCC-based architectures
Add USE_CSTD=c99 to fix:
lightdm-gtk-greeter.c: In function 'start_authentication':
lightdm-gtk-greeter.c:2023: error: 'for' loop initial declaration used outside
Approved by: woodsb02 (maintainer), mat (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20094
|04 Feb 2019 12:45:47
x11/lightdm-gtk-greeter: Update to 2.0.6
Changes this release:
|10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
|05 Aug 2017 08:17:54
x11/lightdm: Update to 1.22.0
- Update PAM file to include system defaults
- Set PATH to default from /etc/login.conf
- Don't pass-through empty PATH from lightdm to X11 (breaks runtime)
|24 Jul 2017 12:47:45
x11/lightdm: Fix locale selection
- Allow locale selection on login screen. First, lightdm must be patched
to correctly detect utf8 locales, which have a UTF-8 suffix on FreeBSD
instead of utf8 like on Linux systems. Secondly, we have to use locale
codes in the language menuitem as FreeBSD doesn't have support for
locale naming (missing _NL_IDENTIFICATION_LANGUAGE implementation).
- Use @sample for lightdm-gtk-greeter config file to prevent it from
being overwritten when the package is reinstalled / upgraded.
Submitted by: pawel
|26 Dec 2016 06:53:37
Add x11/lightdm and x11/lightdm-gtk-greeter.
Lightdm is a display manager that:
* Is cross-desktop - supports different desktops
* Supports different display technologies
* Is lightweight - low memory usage and fast performance
* Has a comprehensive test suite
lightdm-gtk-greeter is the reference GTK+ greeter for LightDM.
Approved by: adamw (mentor, implicit)