|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Jun 2014 12:14:14
Remove all the bootstrap files (.bs) from the plists.
Starting with perl 5.20, they're not installed any more if empty,
and on FreeBSD, they're (always ?) empty.
Submitted by: mat
Exp-Run by: antoine
Sponsored by: Absolight
|06 Jun 2014 12:54:41
- Convert x11-toolkits/sdl_pango to USES=libtool, drop .la files
- Bump dependent ports as .so version has changed
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|02 May 2014 14:16:49
Convert graphics/sdl_gfx to USES=libtool. Also set USE_AUTOTOOLS because
upstream forgot to regenerate the build scripts. This makes the build use
the correct version information and causes a library version bump. Use
this opportunity to use USES=libtool instead of USES=libtool:oldver.
Bump PORTREVISION on all dependent ports and convert them to USES=libtool
where needed. Also use USES=(gmake, pathfix, tar) and new LIB_DEPENDS
syntax here and there.
- Option helpers.
- Use dirrmtry for locale directories.
- Staging.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|08 Nov 2013 13:04:42
- Rename games/frozenbubble to frozen-bubble to match upstream
- Add DESKTOP_ENTRIES
- Fix build with clang