- php56-zip The zip shared extension for php
- 5.6.39 archivers
=3 5.6.39Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
This port expired on: 2019-01-01
- Maintainer: ale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-09-04 14:24:51
- Last Update: 2019-01-01 14:17:47
- SVN Revision: 488895
- People watching this port, also watch:: python, py38-pycparser, screen, pcre
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: php56-zip
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1544448187
SHA256 (php-5.6.39.tar.xz) = 8147576001a832ff3d03cb2980caa2d6b584a10624f87ac459fcd3948c6e4a10
SIZE (php-5.6.39.tar.xz) = 12467096
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php56
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php56
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php56
- Library dependencies:
- libzip.so : archivers/libzip
- NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tar:xz cpe php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port moved to archivers/php72-zip on 2019-01-01
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
Number of commits found: 9
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php56|
|01 Jan 2019 14:17:47
Remove expired php56- ports:
2019-01-01 net/php56-soap: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 net/php56-ldap: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 net/php56-xmlrpc: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 net/php56-sockets: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-ctype: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-xmlwriter: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-xmlreader: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-pspell: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-dom: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-xsl: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-simplexml: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-enchant: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-wddx: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018
2019-01-01 textproc/php56-xml: Security Support ends on 31 Dec 2018(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|01 Nov 2017 11:39:44
Update to 5.6.32 release.
Submitted by: Dani <email@example.com>
|27 Sep 2017 18:08:14
Bump PORTREVISION in ports depending on archivers/libzip.
libzip was updated to 1.3.0 in r450774, and its SOVERSION went from .4 to .5
after the removal of zip_archive_set_tempdir(). All dependent ports continue to
build fine without that symbol.
|23 Sep 2016 08:26:44
lang/php56: Update from 5.6.25 to 5.6.26
Approved by: swills (mentor)
|30 Aug 2016 12:55:20
lang/php56: Update from 5.6.24 to 5.6.25
Submitted by: Kurt Jaeger <pi@FreeBSD.org>
Approved by: pi (mentor)
|03 Aug 2016 12:47:05
Don't use extension.ini any more, and have each extension install in its
file, so the order remains the same.
Every PHP (or Zend) extension now installs its own .ini file in
/usr/local/etc/php. A PHP extension will be automatically activated
when installed. The order into which extensions are loaded is
automatically guessed. In some very rare cases, the guess will be
wrong, and PHP_MOD_PRIO will need to be set. Refer to the USES=php
section of the Porter's Handbook for more information.
Convert ports touching etc/php/extensions.ini manually, or telling the
OP to do it.
And finally, bump PORTREVISION for all php extensions.
Submitted by: mat
Sponsored by: Absolight
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7022
|05 Oct 2015 09:37:55
Update PHP ports to versions 5.5.30 and 5.6.14.
Submitted by: Jason Unovitch
|28 Aug 2015 10:48:42
- Bump PORTREVISION after libzip update
|04 Sep 2014 14:24:26
Import PHP 5.6 branch!
Number of commits found: 9