- iperf Tool to measure maximum TCP and UDP bandwidth
- 2.1.1.d benchmarks =34 2.1.0.r2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2005-05-21 20:09:54
- Last Update: 2021-04-18 05:41:52
- Commit Hash: bc052fa
- People watching this port, also watch:: pcre, libiconv, expat, gmake, freetype2
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- What is Iperf?
While tools to measure network performance, such as ttcp, exist, most are very
old and have confusing options. Iperf was developed as a modern alternative for
measuring TCP and UDP bandwidth performance.
Iperf is a tool to measure maximum TCP bandwidth, allowing the tuning of various
parameters and UDP characteristics. Iperf reports bandwidth, delay jitter,
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/benchmarks/iperf/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install iperf
- PKGNAME: iperf
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1618319926
SHA256 (iperf-2.1.1-dev.tar.gz) = 8eeba3073737763d974172711aece061c86367476133b393cb66bc023e8d57c9
SIZE (iperf-2.1.1-dev.tar.gz) = 378421
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for iperf-2.1.1.d:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
THREADS=on: Threading support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- Master Sites: