|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: security/courier-authlib|
|28 Sep 2017 18:46:27
Make courier-autlib ports run the sysconftool on installation, as
suggested by upstream, like courier-imap port does.
The sample files are renamed to ".dist" because that is the name
the tool expects.
Also added a note to UPDATING to warn users about the sysconftool
expecting the comments not to be removed.
While here convert to localbase.
Suggested by: Doug McIntyre <merlyn at iphouse.net>
|06 Jul 2017 11:56:27
- Update devel/courier-unicode to 2.0
- Update mail/cone to 0.96
- Update mail/courier-imap to 4.18.0 
- Update mail/maildrop to 2.9.0
- Update mail/sqwebmail to 5.9.0 
- Update security/courier-authlib (and slaves) to 0.68.0 
On request from oliver@, take maintainership of the courier-authlib
ports and the courier-imap port.
Approved by: oliver@ (maintainer) 
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D11467
|07 Sep 2015 21:29:20
- Update to devel/courier-unicode to 1.4
- Chase shlib bump
|02 Aug 2015 15:03:20
By default libtool replaces -export-symbols <file> with -retain-symbols-file
<file> on ELF systems, but this doesn't really do what -export-symbols is
meant to do. On GNU ELF systems it converts <file> to a simple version
script first and then uses -version-script instead of -retain-symbols-file.
Let USES=libtool patch libtool scripts to do this on all systems with GNU
Bump PORTREVISION on all ports where the build log contains -export-symbols.
audio/calf: This port builds a module that now exports only one function,
but it also builds a number of executables that link to this module and
expect to see other functions. Because it's already a bit dodgy to link to
a module (libtool warns about this) let the module continue to export only
one function and instead build an ordinary library from the same source that
the executables can link to. Fix a number of other issues in the same(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|30 Apr 2015 09:14:47
- Update courier-unicode to 1.2
- Update courier-imap to 4.16.1
- Update maildrop to 2.8.2
- Update sqwebmail to 5.8.2
- Update courier-authlib to 0.66.2
- Some plist and Makefile modernization
Approved by: oliver@ (as maintainer of various of these ports)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2391
|07 Sep 2014 16:12:37
- Add USES=libtool
- Remove USE_LDCONFIG, not needed for modules
- Disable static modules
- Remove install-configure from INSTALL_TARGET, no impact with staging
- Add manpages to pkg-plist
- Use @sample
- Replace pkg-(de)install and pre-install target with USERS and GROUPS
- Create /var/run/authdaemond at package installation instead of in rc
|11 Jun 2014 16:32:47
add STAGE support
|20 Sep 2013 16:13:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|26 Apr 2005 19:17:32
move mail/courier-authlib to security/courier-authlib which is a meta-port now.
Submitted by: Yarema <yds@CoolRat.org>
In corporation with: Jose M Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Milan
Obuch <email@example.com>, myself