Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Jul 2017 11:56:27
- Update devel/courier-unicode to 2.0
- Update mail/cone to 0.96
- Update mail/courier-imap to 4.18.0 
- Update mail/maildrop to 2.9.0
- Update mail/sqwebmail to 5.9.0 
- Update security/courier-authlib (and slaves) to 0.68.0 
On request from oliver@, take maintainership of the courier-authlib
ports and the courier-imap port.
Approved by: oliver@ (maintainer) 
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D11467
|07 Sep 2015 21:29:20
- Update to devel/courier-unicode to 1.4
- Chase shlib bump
|30 Jun 2015 10:39:31
- Update mail/courier-unicode to 1.3
- Update mail/maildrop to 2.8.3
- Add make.conf variable for maildrop to force it choosing a non standard
mailbox directory 
Reported by: Jim Trigg <jktrigg at gmail.com> 
|30 Apr 2015 09:14:47
- Update courier-unicode to 1.2
- Update courier-imap to 4.16.1
- Update maildrop to 2.8.2
- Update sqwebmail to 5.8.2
- Update courier-authlib to 0.66.2
- Some plist and Makefile modernization
Approved by: oliver@ (as maintainer of various of these ports)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2391
|15 Apr 2015 08:20:28
- Remove const qualifier from iconv(3) to match POSIX:
- Patch iconv.h to expose more GNU extensions when LIBICONV_PLUG is
defined because the base system iconv supports these extensions too.
Add/remove patches to/from ports to call iconv with non-const arguments.
This breaks some ports on FreeBSD 10 because base system iconv.h still has
the const qualifier. Fix this by letting USES=iconv add a build dependency
on converters/libiconv so ports can use its iconv.h (with LIBICONV_PLUG
defined) instead of the base system iconv.h.
This exposed some ports that link with libiconv when it is available instead
of using libc iconv. In these cases one of the following changes has been(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|03 Sep 2014 13:19:43
Courier library which implements several algorithms related to the
- Look up uppercase, lowercase, and titlecase equivalents of a
- Implementation of grapheme and work breaking rules.
- Implementation of line breaking rules.
- Several ancillary functions, like looking up the unicode character
that corresponds to some HTML 4.0 entity (such as "&", for
example), and determining the normal width or a double-width status
of a unicode character. Also, an adaptation of the iconv(3) API
for this unicode library.
This library also implements C++ bindings for these algorithms.
Number of commits found: 6
26 vulnerabilities affecting 83 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new