- cutelyst-asql Qt async SQL library (for Postgres)
- 0.27.0 databases =0 0.19.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: adridg@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-10-26 15:36:47
- Last Update: 2021-01-21 22:43:51
- SVN Revision: 562253
- License: MIT
- Qt Async Sql library
* Thread local Connection pool
* Scoped transactions objects
* Navigate on your data with iterators
* Prepared queries
* Cancellable queries
Supports database migrations and queries both as JSON and QVariantHash.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/cutelyst-asql/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install cutelyst-asql
- PKGNAME: cutelyst-asql
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1611268564
SHA256 (cutelyst-asql-v0.27.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 5d54dbdc0f97f2e63ade95bb3794bb8f5b7238cf7a248236b756c3146707260a
SIZE (cutelyst-asql-v0.27.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 33303
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- moc : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qmake : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libpq.so.5 : databases/postgresql12-client
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang localbase pgsql qt:5
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Jan 2021 22:43:51
Update www/cutelyst and related ports to latest upstream release
Release notes are at
There were patches from FreeBSD upstreamed, and some tidying-up,
and there's a bunch of patches and benchmark improvements.
|01 Jan 2021 15:35:50
Update www/cutelyst and databases/cutelyst-asql to latest upstream release
Cutelyst is a Qt5-based web application framework. It gives you C++
for application logic and WSGI server and plugins for the webby bits.
This update adds a GRANTLEE option, enabled by default: it turns out
I hadn't enabled **any** templating in Cutelyst, which is a bit
of an annoying restriction. Grantlee is a Qt5-only templating
engine, so the additional default dependencies are fairly light.
While here, simplify some of the CMake options handling;
one thing I'm not sure about is how OPTIONs should be handled
in the ordering of pkg-plist: the Porter's Handbook section 8.1
does not offer any guidance. I've collected them at the end.
Reported by: portscout
|26 Oct 2020 15:36:38
New port: database/cutelyst-asql
asql is an asynchronous, C++11-native, Qt5 based SQL Query library.
You can use it to write async queries with natural C++-lambda
and Qt5-slots style code.
Right now there is only a PostgreSQL backend, but others are
planned (and then the port will grow OPTIONS).
This comes from the cutelyst project, and it would conflict with
www/asql is named the "obvious" way, so name it something inbetween.
Number of commits found: 3
12 vulnerabilities affecting 81 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new