- postgresql14-contrib The contrib utilities from the PostgreSQL distribution
- 14.b3 databases =1 14.b1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: pgsql@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-05-20 14:42:53
- Last Update: 2021-05-20 14:38:55
- Commit Hash: fccc45e
- People watching this port, also watch:: zabbix54-server, dovecot, postfix, openssl, powerdns
- License: PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL is a sophisticated Object-Relational DBMS, supporting
almost all SQL constructs, including subselects, transactions, and
user-defined types and functions. It is the most advanced open-source
database available anywhere. Commercial Support is also available.
The original Postgres code was the effort of many graduate students,
undergraduate students, and staff programmers working under the direction of
Professor Michael Stonebraker at the University of California, Berkeley. In
1995, Andrew Yu and Jolly Chen took on the task of converting the DBMS query
language to SQL and created a new database system which came to known as
Postgres95. Many others contributed to the porting, testing, debugging and
enhancement of the Postgres95 code. As the code improved, and 1995 faded into
memory, PostgreSQL was born.
PostgreSQL development is presently being performed by a team of Internet
developers who are now responsible for all current and future development. The
development team coordinator is Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@PostgreSQL.ORG).
Support is available from the PostgreSQL developer/user community through the
support mailing list (questions@PostgreSQL.ORG).
PostgreSQL is free and the complete source is available.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/databases/postgresql14-contrib/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install databases/postgresql14-contrib
- pkg install postgresql14-contrib
- PKGNAME: postgresql14-contrib
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1628577978
SHA256 (postgresql/postgresql-14beta3.tar.bz2) = 2ea265980193db70106576201a2fee5b2d72bf9890d3911ddd374d4830624bfa
SIZE (postgresql/postgresql-14beta3.tar.bz2) = 22584314
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: databases/postgresql14-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- bison : devel/bison
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libxml2.so : textproc/libxml2
- libpq.so.5 : databases/postgresql14-client
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for postgresql14-contrib-14.b3:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
OPENSSL=on: Build with OpenSSL support
XML=on: XML format or parser support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- bison pgsql:14 tar:bzip2 cpe gmake ssl compiler
- If installing:
- The PostgreSQL contrib utilities have been installed. Please see
for more information.
- Master Sites: