- appdata-tools AppData is a subset of AppStream
- 0.1.8_1 devel
=0 0.1.8_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: gnome@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-11-19 11:49:29
- Last Update: 2015-08-05 19:13:26
- SVN Revision: 393607
- License: not specified in port
- AppData is a subset of AppStream
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: appdata-tools
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- No package information in database for this port.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- autoconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- autoheader-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- autoreconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- aclocal-1.15 : devel/automake
- automake-1.15 : devel/automake
- libtoolize : devel/libtool
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- gmake : devel/gmake
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- intltool-extract : textproc/intltool
- g-ir-scanner : devel/gobject-introspection
- Library dependencies:
- libsoup-2.4.so : devel/libsoup
- libappstream-glib.so : devel/appstream-glib
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so : graphics/gdk-pixbuf2
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- autoreconf:build gettext gmake libtool pathfix pkgconfig
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|05 Aug 2015 19:13:26
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.16 for FreeBSD.
The offical GNOME 3.16 release notes can be found at
Upgrade instructions for port users:
Delete the old tracker package with:
# pkg delete -f tracker
And user port upgrade tool of choice to upgrade.
Thanks to Antoine Brodin for running the exp-runs.
This release was made possible by the following people:
|06 May 2015 15:16:54
Update ports in the [bcd]* categories to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
|29 Nov 2014 18:22:33
Split devel/gettext in devel/gettext-runtime and devel/gettext-tools. The
first contains runtime libraries such as libintl and the latter contains
developer tools such as msgfmt. Ports that use gettext will usually need
a LIB_DEPENDS on gettext-runtime and a BUILD_DEPENDS on gettext-tools.
USES=gettext-runtime can be used to set a LIB/BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS on
devel/gettext-runtime and USES=gettext-tools can be used to set a
BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS on devel/gettext-tools. USES=gettext is now the same
as "USES=gettext-runtime gettext-tools" meaning a LIB_DEPENDS on
devel/gettext-runtime and a BUILD_DEPENDS on devel/gettext-tools.
Update gettext to 0.19.3.
Remove :oldver from converters/libiconv and devel/gettext-runtime. Leave
symlinks with the old library versions to avoid the need to bump
PORTREVISION on a large number of dependent ports. When most of the
dependent ports have had normal version updates, PORTREVISION can be
bumped on the remaining ones (low number) and the links can be removed.
Fix some ports that installed files in lib/locale instead of share/locale.
Reviewed by: bapt
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
|19 Nov 2014 11:49:06
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 4