- geany-plugin-vimode Geany plugin: vim-mode plugin for Geany written by a guy who does not use Vim
- 1.37 devel =0 1.37Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: madpilot@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-12-18 14:34:55
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: not specified in port
- Vimode is a Vim-mode plugin for Geany written by a guy who does not
Despite the limited Vim knowledge of the author, the plugin tries
to be a reasonably complete Vim mode implementation featuring:
- normal mode, insert/replace mode, visual mode, line visual mode
- repeated commands (e.g. 10dd - delete 10 lines)
- "motion" commands (e.g. d10l - delete 10 characters to the right)
- "text object" commands (e.g. di( - delete inner contents of parentheses)
- visual mode commands (e.g. ~ to swap case of the selected text)
- basic ex mode commands like :s, including range specifications
- most basic navigation, selection and text manipulation commands
- command repetition using "." and repeated insert
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/geany-plugin-vimode/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/geany-plugin-vimode
- pkg install geany-plugin-vimode
- PKGNAME: geany-plugin-vimode
- Package flavors (<flavor>: <package>)
- gtk3: geany-plugin-vimode
- gtk2: geany-plugin-vimode-gtk2
- TIMESTAMP = 1603653497
SHA256 (geany-plugins-1.37.tar.bz2) = c98f9b1303f4ab9bed7587e749cd0b5594d9136a1bf8ba110900d46a17fa9cd8
SIZE (geany-plugins-1.37.tar.bz2) = 3385143
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- intltool-extract : textproc/intltool
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libatk-1.0.so : accessibility/atk
- libcairo.so : graphics/cairo
- libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so : graphics/gdk-pixbuf2
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- libgtk-3.so : x11-toolkits/gtk30
- libpango-1.0.so : x11-toolkits/pango
- libgeany.so : devel/geany@gtk3
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gettext-tools gmake gnome libtool pkgconfig tar:bzip2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|18 Dec 2018 14:34:35
- Update geany to 1.34
- Update geany-plugins to 1.34
- Add new vimode geany plugin
- Scope plugin now supports gtk3
- Regenerate one patch and rename to conform to rules
> Description of fields to fill in above: 76 columns --|
> PR: If and which Problem Report is related.
> Submitted by: If someone else sent in the change.
> Reported by: If someone else reported the issue.
> Reviewed by: If someone else reviewed your modification.
> Approved by: If you needed approval for this commit.
> Obtained from: If the change is from a third party.
> MFC after: N [day[s]|week[s]|month[s]]. Request a reminder
> MFH: Ports tree branch name. Request approval for merge.
> Relnotes: Set to 'yes' for mention in release notes.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 3