- mingw64-binutils GNU binutils port for cross-target development
- 2.23.2_1 devel
=1 2.23.2_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- FORBIDDEN: Multiple vulnerbilities parsing PE and ihex files
DEPRECATED: Obsolete. Migrate to devel/binutils based ports
This port expired on: 2015-04-15
IGNORE: is forbidden: Multiple vulnerbilities parsing PE and ihex files
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2009-10-19 11:40:29
- Last Update: 2015-04-17 21:00:10
- SVN Revision: 384186
- People watching this port, also watch:: python, unoconv, py38-pycparser, sysinfo
- License: not specified in port
- GNU binutils for cross-target application development.
Prerequisite for the GCC cross-compiling environment.
Use TGTARCH switch to select target architecture, and TGTABI to select ABI.
E.g. the following command will build binutils for rtems on sparc:
% make TGTARCH=sparc TGTABI=rtems
If you encounter any problems building/using/installing this port, please
make me know. It would help to improve this port in feature.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: x86_64-pc-mingw32-binutils
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: devel/cross-binutils
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake : devel/gmake
- Runtime dependencies:
- indexinfo : print/indexinfo
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gmake makeinfo tar:bzip2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2015-04-17
REASON: Has expired: Obsolete. Migrate to devel/binutils based ports
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: devel/cross-binutils|
|17 Apr 2015 21:00:10
Remove expired ports:
2015-04-15 databases/php53-sqlite3: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 textproc/php53-simplexml: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 databases/php53-sybase_ct: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 databases/php53-pdo_mysql: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 textproc/php53-ctype: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 textproc/php53-wddx: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 security/php53-filter: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 ftp/php53-ftp: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 net/php53-soap: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 converters/php53-recode: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 security/php53-openssl: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 databases/php53-dba: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 databases/php53-pdo_pgsql: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014
2015-04-15 sysutils/php53-fileinfo: security EOL reached 14 Aug 2014(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|02 Sep 2014 20:35:33
- Support STAGEDIR
|04 Jul 2014 12:06:07
Resetting maintainership on ports that have not been staged and without any
pending PR (related to stage)
With hat: portmgr
|20 Sep 2013 17:13:47
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 3)
|24 Oct 2011 03:33:20
- Return my ports back to the pool. I was unable to make any fixes to
my ports in the past 3 weeks while ports were broken on any 10.x
machines, which means I'm unable to maintain them. So let people know
that there's no available support for them until things are back to
normal (which also means that anyone with spare time will be able
to fix them without getting approval).
|19 Oct 2009 11:39:55
- Add cross-binutils slave port for mingw64.
Requested by: till plewe <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 6