- php52-gettext The gettext shared extension for php
- 5.2.17_15 devel
=2 5.2.17_15Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: PHP 5.2 series is strongly discouraged for new installations, migrate now
This port expired on: 2014-03-01
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2010-04-23 15:47:29
- Last Update: 2014-03-01 00:06:29
- SVN Revision: 346583
- People watching this port, also watch:: dovecot, php74-pear
- License: not specified in port
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: php52-gettext
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Master port: lang/php52
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php52
- autoconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php52
- Library dependencies:
- libintl.so : devel/gettext
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2014-03-01
REASON: PHP 5.2 is end-of-life
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php52|
|01 Mar 2014 00:06:29
PHP 5.2 has reached it end-of-life in the FreeBSD Ports Tree, time
to say goodbye. Upstream unsupported it since 2011-01-06 (see
Strip PHP 5.2 out of Mk/bsd.php.mk
|20 Sep 2013 17:13:47
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 3)
|05 May 2012 15:18:09
- apply BACKPORTS patch unconditionally and remove BACKPORTS option
- update backports patch to latest version (20120504)
- align pathnames in slave ports
- bump PORTREVISION
The only drawback of this change is that now for building of every slave
port (php extension) we extracting full php52 source tree.
Apologies that it took that long.
Submitted by: Svyatoslav Lempert <svyatoslav.lempert at gmail dot com>
Approved by: Alex Keda <admin at lissyara dot su>
|23 Apr 2010 15:46:00
- PHP 5.2 slave port
Submitted by: Alex Keda
Number of commits found: 4