colorlog.ColoredFormatter is a formatter for use with Python's logging module
that outputs records using terminal colors.
The ColoredFormatter class takes several arguments:
- format: The format string used to output the message (required).
- datefmt: An optional date format passed to the base class. See
- reset: Implicitly adds a color reset code to the message output, unless the
output already ends with one. Defaults to True.
- log_colors: A mapping of record level names to color names. The defaults can
be found in colorlog.default_log_colors.
- secondary_log_colors: A mapping of names to log_colors style mappings,
defining additional colors that can be used in format strings.
- style: Available on Python 3.2 and above. See logging.Formatter.
Ports using Python via USES=python are now flavored. All the py3-* ports
have been removed and folded into their py-* master ports.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything.
For other people, to build the Python 3.6 version of, for example,
databases/py-gdbm, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=py36 install
Number of commits found: 14
Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
Switch all pypi.python.org WWWs to a new PyPi home pypi.org where
they now redirect to anyway. All new urls checked to return 200,
I've fixed a couple of them in the process.
Approved by: portmgr blanket, mat