- qt6 Cross-platform application and UI framework (metaport)
- 6.4.1 devel =2 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: kde@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-08-22 17:45:07
- Last Update: 2022-09-11 14:38:12
- Commit Hash: 1b674b6
- People watching this port, also watch:: qt5, tcpdump, ratproxy, magicrescue, polipo
- License: NA
- Qt is a cross-platform application and UI framework for developers
With Qt, code can be reused efficiently to target multiple platforms
with one code base. The modular C++ class library and developer tools
easily enables developers to create applications for one platform and
easily build and run to deploy on another platform.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/qt6/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/qt6
- pkg install qt6
- PKGNAME: qt6
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- libQt63DCore.so : graphics/qt6-3d
- libQt6Core5Compat.so : devel/qt6-5compat
- libQt6Core.so : devel/qt6-base
- libQt6Charts.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-charts
- libQt6DataVisualization.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-datavis3d
- libQt6Qml.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-declarative
- qt6-doc>=6 : misc/qt6-doc
- libqtiff.so : graphics/qt6-imageformats
- libQt6LanguageServer.so : devel/qt6-languageserver
- libQt6Bodymovin.so : graphics/qt6-lottie
- libQt6Multimedia.so : multimedia/qt6-multimedia
- libQt6NetworkAuth.so : net/qt6-networkauth
- libQt6Positioning.so : devel/qt6-positioning
- libQt6Quick3D.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-quick3d
- libqtquicktimelineplugin.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-quicktimeline
- libQt6RemoteObjects.so : devel/qt6-remoteobjects
- libQt6Scxml.so : devel/qt6-scxml
- libQt6Sensors.so : comms/qt6-sensors
- libQt6SerialBus.so : comms/qt6-serialbus
- libQt6SerialPort.so : comms/qt6-serialport
- libQt6ShaderTools.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-shadertools
- libQt6Svg.so : graphics/qt6-svg
- lupdate : devel/qt6-tools
- qt_en.qm : devel/qt6-translations
- libqtvirtualkeyboardplugin.so : x11-toolkits/qt6-virtualkeyboard
- libQt6WaylandClient.so : graphics/qt6-wayland
- libQt6WebChannel.so : www/qt6-webchannel
- libQt6WebSockets.so : www/qt6-websockets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- metaport qt:6
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
11 Sep 2022 14:38:12
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
Mk/Uses/qt.mk: Fix metaports after USE_QT change
devel/qt5 and devel/qt6 use a generated USE_QT that wasn't caught by
Mk/Uses: always use colon for build/run suffix
Fix it manually.
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D36524
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
22 Aug 2022 17:38:54
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
devel/qt6: new port -- metaport for Qt 6
- while here, fix components for lottie and languageserver.
Number of commits found: 4