- sdl_gnat Ada thin bindings for SDL (GPLv3)
- 2013_6 devel =0 2013_6Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-02-15 01:51:59
- Last Update: 2021-06-22 18:53:08
- Commit Hash: da3162c
- License: GPLv3
- The Ada compiler package GNAT GPL 2013 from Adacore contained a set of
thin bindings for the Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL). These bindings have
been pulled out and packaged as a separate library. It should be noted
that they are covered by the full GPLv3 which is not a typical license for
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/sdl_gnat/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/sdl_gnat
- pkg install sdl_gnat
- PKGNAME: sdl_gnat
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (sdl_gnat-2013.tar.bz2) = 7738cd41abfe00545bc7ab1ec0838074106e098052ba5f2a2bcce280721011ab
SIZE (sdl_gnat-2013.tar.bz2) = 67370
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- ada : lang/gcc6-aux
- sdl-config : devel/sdl12
- xorgproto>=0 : x11/xorgproto
- xorgproto>=0 : x11/xorgproto
- Library dependencies:
- libGLU.so : graphics/libGLU
- libGL.so : graphics/libglvnd
- libSDL.so : devel/sdl12
- libSDL_ttf.so : graphics/sdl_ttf
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- ada gl sdl tar:bzip2 xorg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|22 Jun 2021 18:53:08
graphics/mesa-libs: Bump reverse deps for libglvnd
Per discussion with bapt on helping pkg handle the changing of these
deps and avoiding impossible upgrade senarios.
Reviewed by: manu, bapt
Approved by: x11
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D30824
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|04 Nov 2019 22:20:31
Add USES=xorg USES=gl, ports categories d
Add USES=xorg, USES=gl and in a few cases USES=gnome to ports in categories
starting with 'd'.
|10 Mar 2018 17:46:06
Bump PORTREVISIONs of all users of math/mpc that we just updated to
version 1.1.0 (via revision 464079).
|23 May 2017 05:03:16
Revision bump of all ports with USE_GL after consolidation of mesa-libs
Approved by: swills (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10845
|21 Apr 2017 20:25:01
Return ports maintained by John Marino to the pool, he is no longer interested.
Submitted by: Mark Millard via private e-mail
|15 Feb 2017 21:33:11
Return the ports mistakenly reset to ports@ in r433856 to John Marino.
The mistake was completely on my part, I somehow connected the dots the
wrong way in my head.
The only exceptions (for now) are archivers/zstd and ports-mgmt/synth
which were already picked up by new volunteers in the mean time.
|11 Feb 2017 12:42:30
Return ports maintained by John Marino to the pool, see r433827 for details
|30 Apr 2016 06:44:28
Change Ada Framework foundation from gcc5-aux to gcc6-aux
GCC 6.1 was released this week. The Ada Framework in FreeBSD ports has
been based on GCC 5.3 GNAT although GCC 6.x has been supported for awhile
via the ADA_DEFAULT option in make.conf.
Now that GCC 6 has been officially released, switch to it by default.
People can maintain the old foundation by putting "ADA_DEFAULT=5" in
Libraries built by one GNAT are unusable by another, so almost every Ada
port has been bumped as a result. Noticable exceptions are dns/ironsides
which fails to build on gcc6 (thus USES=ada:5 is set) and cad/ghdl which
needs additional testing as it may require gcc5 on FreeBSD (DragonFly
uses the LLVM backend only).
|08 Dec 2014 16:48:41
Replace USES=libtool:oldver with USES=libtool or USES=libtool:keepla in
the 32 ports that still use it. Bump PORTREVISION on their dependent
ports except the ones that depend on these:
In these cases the same trick as in the recent gettext update is used.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|16 Oct 2014 10:36:15
marino 12 devel ports: Remove @dirrm, tend install commands, plus
The main purpose of this commit is to remove @dirrm from the pkg-plist of
some of my ports in devel category. While here, also:
* Unmask some commands
* Use parenthesis on compound commands for multi-job support
* Add a license in one case
* USES=python conversion in one case
* Add WWW and reformat description in one case
* Respect 80-columns
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|29 Jul 2014 18:41:17
Convert a bunch of USE_BZIP2 to USES=tar:bzip2
Approved by: portmgr (not really, but touches unstaged ports)
|15 Feb 2014 10:46:09
devel/sdl_gnat: Explicitly listed libsdl as dependency
suggested by: mva@
|15 Feb 2014 01:51:46
Add new port devel/sdl_gnat: Thin Ada bindings for SDL (GPLv3)