- vim-console Improved version of the vi editor (console only)
- 8.2.0345 editors =8 8.0.1427Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: adamw@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-01-11 20:30:02
- Last Update: 2018-01-11 20:29:53
- SVN Revision: 458784
- License: VIM
- Vim is a highly configurable text editor built to enable efficient text editing.
It is an improved version of the vi editor distributed with most UNIX systems.
Vim is often called a "programmer's editor," and so useful for programming that
many consider it an entire IDE. It's not just for programmers, though. Vim is
perfect for all kinds of text editing, from composing email to editing
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/editors/vim-console/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install vim-console
- PKGNAME: vim-console
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1583099504
SHA256 (vim-vim-v8.2.0345_GH0.tar.gz) = 9e57d4f659a3b50a944f635fa4ef1c0e0e588cf936d3037a61316d16f9b22682
SIZE (vim-vim-v8.2.0345_GH0.tar.gz) = 14839725
- Master port: editors/vim
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for vim-console-8.2.0345:
DEFAULT_VIMRC=on: Install bundled vimrc as default setting
MAKE_JOBS=off: Enable parallel build
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- cpe iconv ncurses pkgconfig shebangfix python:env
- Master Sites:
- port moved here from editors/vim-lite on 2018-01-11
REASON: Renamed to reflect that it is console-only, not any lighter
Number of commits found: 1
NOTE: This slave port may no longer be vulnerable to issues shown below because the master port has been updated.
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: editors/vim|
|11 Jan 2018 20:29:53
Rename editors/vim-lite to editors/vim-console. The vim-console port isn't
actually any lighter---it's built with exactly the same feature-set as
the main vim port. The only difference is lack of gtk20 GUI, and the
language bindings are off by default.
An UPDATING entry is included.
Number of commits found: 1
9 vulnerabilities affecting 78 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new